Suprnova's RIECoin (RIC) Pool // Algo: Primesr // LIVE !
Pool is on v0.21 and supporting Taproot
1. Create account.
- Register here, or login if you already have account
- Create a worker that will be used by the miner to login
2. Download a miner.
3. Configure your miner.
- CPU rieMiner uses a rieMiner.conf for mining at the pool. Use the following conf adjusted with your worker settings for mining:
Settings for Stratum (recommended):
Mode = Pool Host = ric.suprnova.cc Port = 5000 Username = suprnova.worker1 Password = x Threads = 8
You then need to change "suprnova.worker1" to reflect your own account. Eg, "-u Steve.StevesWorker -p StevesWorkerPassword" You are now ready to mine. If you want, you can create additional workers with usernames and passwords of your choice here
4. Create a riecoin address to receive payments.
- Downloading the client & block chain: Download the riecoin client from here.
Generate a new address and input it on your account page to receive payments.